Saturday, October 13, 2007

It is good to be a boy - part 1

So, last night was Meghan's 13 birthday party. I had 8 girls + Meghan in the house and boy did they talk a lot.

I had Christopher ready for bed, but he managed to wet-through his clothes while he was eating her cake. So I started changing him, but didn't have anything to put him in. Deb went to get him something, so I just left him to 'air out'. We were in another room and all the girls were in the kitchen.

As has become typical with Christopher, I let me hand off him for a second and he jumped up and ran away. With the boys hanging out. He ran into the kitchen and you could hear the girls screetching. Most of them just laughed (those with younger siblings) but several did the whole 'eww' and 'gross'. I caught up to him and brought him back into the other room, but I was laughing so hard I almost cried.

1 comment:

Anna and Molly's Dad said...

Ahhh, good to see the lad has that fabled Curtin modesty! The pictures of the party are great - the girls look like they are having such a great time! I cannot wait for them to meet the little one up here. Love Uncle John

p.s. Dude - you better be taking notes for me - I have a feeling I'll need all the help I can get ;-)