Sorry no Christmas or New Year's pictures yet. It's been a busy couple of weeks.
As has become tradition, Deb packed up the kids and headed North to see the Grandparents and the rest of the family. So far things are going well based on the stories I've heard.
Meanwhile, I've been home working and doing things around the house. I took about 10 of the big projects off the 'honey-do' list. Lots of painting, fixing annoying things and a few surprises for Deb when she gets home.
The big items:
- painted all the ceilings upstairs except for Meghan and Christopher's rooms.
- primed Courtney's walls. Painted the trim (will paint 2 of the walls white tomorrow, other 2 will be painted when she picks the colors)
- with Roger's help hung the TV on the wall above the mantel (pictures coming soon)
- with Roger's help cut out the wood for Christopher's race-car bed (I started priming it today)
- Got Alden's xbox working online with a new router
Honestly, Roger did all the work for hanging the TV and cutting out the bed parts. Damn he has a nice shop! Just needs a 4 post auto lift in there ...
Pictures and details of how the rest of the holiday went when Deb gets back from CT this weekend.